Dr. Robert Kelemen has the distinction of being Board Certified in Podiatric Surgery, Primary Care in Podiatric Medicine and Podiatric Sports Medicine.
- 1986-1989 - Barry University
School of Podiatric Medicine Miami, FL.
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- 1983-1986 - Saint George's University School of Medicine Grenada
- 1979-1983 - Boston University
Bachelor of Arts with a Double Major in Biology and Psychology
- 1990-1992 - Residency
Podiatric Surgical Resident (PSR-24) Golden Glades Regional Medical Center Miami, FL.
- 1990-1992 Podiatric Surgical Resident (PSR24) in Reconstruction and Traumatology of the Lower Extremities, Golden Glades Regional Medical Center, Miami, Fl.
- 1989-1990 - Preceptorship
Mount Sinai Medical Center Miami, FL.
- 1997- Present Milford Whitinsville Regional Hospital Milford, MA
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 1994- Present American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry
Board Certified in Podiatric Surgery
- Board Certified in Podiatric Medicine
- Board Certified in Sports Medicine
Mount Sinai Medical Center Miami Beach, FL.
- 1992-1994 Director of Externship Program Podiatric Surgical Residency Program
- 1992-1994 Director of Podiatric Medical Education Podiatric Surgical and Rotating Residency Program
- 1992-1994 Director of Clinical Affairs and Attending Surgeon Podiatric Clinic
- 1992-1994 Coordinator, Podiatric Surgical and Medical Case Presentations
Golden Glades Regional Medical Center Miami, FL.
- 1992-1994 Assistant Director of Podiatric Surgical and Medical Program
- 1997 - Present Owner The Foot Specialist Waltham, MA
- 1997 - Present Owner The Foot Specialist Milford, MA
- 1994 - 1997 Foot Specialists, MA
- 1992 - 1994 Family Foot Health Associates Mount Sinai Medical Center Miami, FL.
- 1993-1994 Lecturer
Impact Practice Management San Diego, CA, Chicago, IL.
- 1993-1994 Consultant
Impact Practice Management Miami, FL.
- 1992-1995 Adjunct Faculty
Podiatric Medical and Surgical Training Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine Miami, FL.
- 1989-1990 Lecturer
Basic and General Podiatric Medicine Barry University Miami, FL.
- 1988-1989 Teaching Assistant Gross Anatomy Laboratory Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine
- Mount Sinai Medical Center Podiatric Surgical Residency Training Preceptor Committee
- Golden Glades Regional Medical Cente Podiatric Surgical Residency Training
- Barry University
Co-Chair Grievance Committee
- 2019-Present American Academy of Sports Medicine
- 1995-Present Massachusetts Podiatric Medical Assoc.
- 1994-Present American Board of Medical Specialties in Podiatry
- 1989-Present American Podiatric Medical Assoc.
- 1989-1994 Florida Podiatric Medical Assoc.
- 1989-1994 Academy of Ambulatory Foot Surgery
- 2004 - Present FC UNITED Premier Soccer Club